The InBody Test provides a comprehensive view of body composition balance. Body water, proteins, minerals, and body fat, which are the components of the human body closely relate to the status of our health.
Quick tips to prepare for your InBody Analysis
For the most accurate results we recommend following these preparation guidelines.
- Do not eat for 3-4 hours before testing
- Do not exercise for 6-12 hours before testing
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear and socks
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test and be well hydrated
- Do not shower or sauna immediately prior to test
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic devices should not use the InBody
- For women, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating
If you have any questions regarding your InBody appointment, give us a call 208-678-5011
Talk to a trainer to make an appointment to get yours checked.